All children whose birthday falls between 1 September 2007 and 31 August 2008 will start primary school reception class in September 2012.
The closing date for all applications was 15 January 2013. Please contact the Admissions Team for advice.
Benefits to applying online
Before you start
- It’s quick, easy and secure.
- You can make changes up to the closing date.
- You will get the result of your application by email.
- There is no risk of your application getting lost in the post.
- You can list up to six primary schools. Make sure you use at least four preferences.
- You will need an email address. You can register for a free email account with many online providers including Google, Hotmail and Yahoo, for example.
How to register online
You will need to give your personal details and email address. An email will be sent to you with a username and you will then need to follow the instructions.
Please make a note for future online access of your username, password and reference number (16 digits)
Help and Advice
Our admissions officers will be happy to help with online applications if you visit our offices or over the phone.
Hackney Learning Trust
2nd floor reception
1 Reading Lane, London E8 1GQ
020 8820 7401 or 020 8820 7150 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.