To be responsible, under the overall direction and management of the Manager and Deputy Manager to implement programmes of learning and developmental work with children between 3 months to 5 years old. This will include:
- Safeguarding the children, including caring for them and supervising them at all time
- The commitment to maintain records, policies and procedures required for the safe and efficient management of the Early Years Foundation Stage and for ensuring that children are safeguarded and their needs are met.
- Working in partnership with parents and carers; working with staff team members and liaising with other agencies as required.
- Take on key worker responsibilities including observing and planning for children’s needs, providing exciting and stimulating activities based on next steps for children.
- Tracking children’s progress.
- To plan and provide a stimulating environment which ensures educational, social, emotional and physical developmental opportunities for children aged 3 months to 5 years.