Grasmere Primary School is a happy school with high expectations where everybody is cared for. Our school is dedicated to providing a safe, secure and stimulating environment where all children can develop their skills and talents in a variety of ways and to the best of their abilities.
We want to attract someone who is committed to working within the diversity of an inclusive, inner city setting with a broad cultural mix and who will reflect and promote our values of kindness, respect, bravery and creativity.
We are looking for two KS1/2 Teachers (both NQTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply) who:
- have a passion for teaching and ambitious for children, for making a difference
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- have a thorough knowledge of the primary curriculum
- have a commitment to raising standards
- have a professional outlook and thrive on challenge
- are a good team member with the ability to motivate
- are reflective and seeking to be the best at your profession
Please visit our website at www.grasmere.hackney.sch.uk for further information about the school. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For inquiries with regards to book an appointment or to return applications, please contact Gaye Oztok, our School Business Manager on 020 7254 4564, or at email@example.com