We are seeking to recruit an experienced and talented SENCo to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational, motivated and ambitious practitioner to continue the excellent work of our current SENCo. The successful candidate will continue to improve provision for our pupils with SEND by leading and managing the provision map and intervention plan, coaching and mentoring support staff and teachers, working closely with external agencies and ensuring that pupils with SEND receive the support needed to do their very best at school.
We wish to appoint a SENCo who has:
• a proven track record of improving provision for pupils with SEND;
• determination to ensure that every lesson, every day, is good or better for all of our pupils;
• commitment to raising standards, expectations and outcomes through an inclusive approach;
• the ability to coach and mentor others effectively and work as part of a team;
• excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.