A fun place for children aged 4 to 12 to play during the Easter holidays
Who: Please be advised that due to the Coronavirus, Easter playscheme this year will be reserved for children of critical workers and vulnerable children. If you are a critical worker please bring work ID on the first day your child attends.
When: Monday 6 to Friday 17 April 2020 from 8.45am - 5.45pm (Monday to Friday excluding Good Friday and bank holiday Monday)
Venue: Benthal Primary School, Benthal Road, Hackney, N16 7AU
Activities: Playscheme run by Hackney Learning Trust, providing various activities such as arts and crafts, outdoor play, games, free play, cooking, trips and much more
Price: From £8.50 - £20 per day
For out of borough places please contact Anthony Greenidge on 020 8820 7517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Places will be available to book online from 24 March 2020.
Please note that we have every intention of running the holiday playscheme. However, if we are advised by the Government (Public Health England) to close such provision as a result of the coronavirus infection we will have to follow this advice and cancel the playscheme. If that happens, parents will receive a full refund.
- If you are a critical worker you will be asked to verify this on the first day of the scheme. Please bring work ID if you have it
- All parents must bring proof of their address and of their children’s date of birth to the first session
- If you book a concessionary place please bring current evidence of receipt of income support or income based job seekers allowance to your first session
- We do not give refunds on places that have been booked once the scheme has started, even if your child is unable to attend the session
- Trips will be offered to children over the course of the scheme – bookings and fees will be coordinated by the scheme on site
- A late fee of £2 for every 5 minutes is payable if you are late in collecting your child
- The play scheme will take no responsibility for lost or damaged property including mobile phones. Hand-held computer games and other electrical equipment will not be allowed at the play scheme